Our dedicated, passionate and caring team members make us who we are.
The difference between other senior living providers and The Courville Communities is our team. They are the backbone of who we are.
Caring for a person in assisted living isn’t only about their medical needs, it’s also about their physical, emotional, and mental well-being. One of the biggest factors in meeting those needs is the staff; the staff at an assisted living center often becomes like family to you and your loved one, so choosing the best facility with the best staff – from nurses to housekeepers to cooks – is critical to success of the transition.
Throughout our centers, you will find a dynamic team of individuals focused not only on their jobs, but on enhancing the lives of all those we touch.
We like to brag about our team members, they are after all, the reason we are able to do what we do 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on that and consider all of our employees a part of the Courville family. Among our team members are:
- A gentleman who began his career at The Courville Communities over 29 years ago as a utility worker. Through hard work, determination, and perseverance, he worked his way up to dietary aide, then to a cook, to the Head Baker, to Dining Room Manager and is now the Director of Nutritional Services.
- Many new graduates who are finding their niche with the senior living industry and continuing their education in pursuit of an LPN or RN license.
- A star employee who began her career with us in 1997 as an LNA. Still with us today, she has worked at both Courville at Manchester and Carlyle Place as an activities assistant, scheduling coordinator, and currently serves as the Social Services assistant.
- An employee entering her 35th year of employment with The Courville Communities! She started at The Courville Nursing Home as an LNA when she was just 16 years old. After six years, she transferred to Aynsley Place, also working as an LNA. According to her, “It was at Aynsley Place where I truly found my niche. I have worked every department and every shift – from an LNA, to a housekeeper, to a member of the dietary team. But it was in 1997 when I was asked to give the Administrative Assistant position a try. I immediately took to this role and have enjoyed it ever since.”
- A social worker with over 20 years of experience in nursing facilities, the last 13 of those at Courville at Manchester. She has helped countless residents and their families find the right solutions to live life to the fullest.
- Two incredible chefs who not only bring their culinary talents to the table every single day, but use them in their ice carving business as well. One has been our Executive Chef for the last 20 years and serves our residents with a smile every day. The other was a per diem chef with our company for over 10 years before finally joining us an Executive Chef in 2016. His passion for great food and great service can be found in his kitchen and his dining room!
Longevity is a word often used to describe members of a Courville Community team. We invest in our staff just as we invest in our residents—by providing a working environment that allows them to focus on their jobs.
The Courville Communities stand out as a leader in the senior living industry thanks to the team of people throughout our centers and our business office who make us who we are.