Independent living at The Villas is designed for individuals who wish to remain living on their own but with the added security and convenience of knowing assistance and help is nearby. The Courville Communities has two private villas, which are housed on the same campus as Courville at Nashua and Aynsley Place in Nashua.
The Villas at Nashua are beautifully designed one-level homes for independent residents who enjoy their own activities. Each Villa offers more than 1,000 square feet of living space, surrounded by lushly landscaped walled gardens and patios. Residents can prepare meals and entertain friends in their own fully equipped kitchen and living room, or attend any of the Courville Community dining rooms for their meals. All Courville Community outings and on-site resident programs are open to Villa residents as well.
If you don’t want to worry about household maintenance and repairs, and you want more time to enjoy life, an independent living community such as The Villas may be for you.
Amenities and services include:
- Breathtaking living room, with gas fireplace
- Master suite with whirlpool bath
- Fully applianced kitchens
- Walk-in closets
- A full calendar of social and cultural events
- Three meals a day available in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- 24-hour access to nursing/emergency assistance
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Weekly hairdresser
- Fully adjustable electric beds featuring full-size Tempur-Pedic® mattresses
- Free resident and guest WiFi
- Private duty nursing
- Priority access to Courville Communities continuum of care assisted living, rehabilitation, or long-term care centers.
Independent living centers are not licensed or regulated given there are currently no formal regulations in place for this kind of living arrangement. Independent living centers are governed by the individual management company who owns the center.
To arrange a tour or to begin a conversation about our care options, please call our Admissions Director, Kerri Elliot at 603-204-8660.